**MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION**
Title: Office Manager
Company: Clarkson Eyecare
Location: Pacific, MO
Pay: $19-21/hour (depending on experience), plus bonus incentives
- Full Benefits Package - Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401k + Employer Matching
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Competitive Base Pay + Bonus
- Optical Education Reimbursement
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Full Time
- Monday-Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 8am-1pm
- You will not work all of these hours, but you must have open availability to work any shift within these hours. Saturdays are required.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Your own reliable transportation
- Management experience
- Experience working in an optical/eyecare environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Excitement to learn and grow
An Office Manager will achieve a world class Total Patient Experience that both maximizes the retail sales but also supports the patients’ medical needs. Responsible for the overall sales and profitability of a office location. Manage all operations of the location to include personnel, merchandising, inventory management, training and safety. Execute Total Patient Experience (TPE) to drive revenue and profitability. Exercise independent judgment and discretion in managing overall performance of the entire retail operation. (A Licensed General Manager will possess a State Optician’s License for states where required by the company).
An Office Manager is a highly engaged leader that possesses a high level of acuity in business acumen and is focused on developing a patient-focused team that is goal oriented.
- Direct and execute planning, prioritizing and delegation skills to maximize the overall sales and profitability of an individual store location through the effective execution of Total Patient Experience (TPE).
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with doctor/doctors associated with store location and serve as liaison between doctor and store personnel.
- Develop maximum productivity through employee training and development as well as proper scheduling to the needs of the patient.
- Human Resource Management: Recruitment, selection, training, counseling, and development of Associates to include coaching of KPI scorecard results
- Conduct Performance Appraisals and salary administration. Enforcement of corporate policies and procedures. Responsible for all aspects of supervision.
- Implement, manage and reinforce (TPE) in an effort to enhance the customers experience to include: prompt greetings, professionalism, selling standards to include the “Quality inspections”, exercise judgment in achieving revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Provide guidance on optical equipment usage, proper medical chart handling, insurance, and billing, frame and contact lens selection, policies and procedures, and computer software
- Motivate employees by remaining positive and communicating any changes or news in a supportive and constructive way
- Maintain facility to corporate standards including building, equipment, parking lot and grounds as well as safety rules, HIPPA & OSHA requirements, hazardous material handling and waste disposal
- Monitor and enforce Company cash handling policies and procedures to include petty cash as outlined in Accounting SOP, and submit required financial documents accurately and on schedule.
- Execute day-to-day operations of the office by ensuring the following is completed: Employee scheduling, weekly meetings, report generation, inventory assessment, supply ordering, employee training and other duties as assigned or needed within the office
- Other duties as assigned by District Manager
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management or a related area of study preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of management or industry-related experience required; Optical experience is preferred
- Favorable result on Background Check
- Must have own vehicle and be insured, licensed driver in current state of residence
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Minimum Special Certifications or Technical Skills:
- Communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret insurance forms
Preferred Education and Skills:
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- HIPPA: All Associates must comply with the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPPA) as it pertains to disclosures of protected health information (PHI) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and HIPPA Privacy Policies and Procedures
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Ability to move throughout the office
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- Lifting heavy boxes and accessing high shelves
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Work changing schedules to meet business demands
- Calculate, manipulate, and interpret numbers/data
- Problem solve, reason and resolve issues effectively
- Use independent judgment and discretion
- Meet customer expectations
- Work under stress with interruptions and deadlines
- Use computer effectively and view computer screen
- Exhibit empathy in all situations
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600. Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.