The primary goal of a Doctor's Assistant is to increase the efficiency and productivity of the physician they are working for. The employee allows the doctor to focus on what is most important, the patient.
**$500 Sign-On Bonus Included**
- Accurately and thoroughly document medical visits and procedures as they are being performed by the physician.
- Responsible for the operation of the Electronic Health Records of patients.
- Anticipate physician needs to facilitate the flow of the clinic.
- Must be discreet, tactful, and modest in performance of the duties so as not to distract medical staff from patient care.
- Good judgment, organization ability, attention to detail, and ability to be self-motivated are especially important.
- Open and close exam rooms as needed.
- Help with testing and keep rooms filled to maintain flow of the clinic.
- Must be willing to travel between offices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience or training in this or similar position preferred.
Minimum Demonstrated Skills:
- 2+ years of Optometric/Ophthalmic Scribe experience required.
- Efficient in Electronic Health Record (EHR) and ability to accurately record information.
- Good typing, spelling, grammar and oral communication skills.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and accepted abbreviations.
- Computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Communication skills and the ability to coordinate and cooperate with multiple members of the health care team.
- Organizational skills with focus on tracking patient care and improving patient flow.
- Must comply with HIPAA confidentiality standards when communicating patient information.
- Is energetic and empathetic with patients.
- Consistently display positive rapport with fellow employees.
- Cooperates with supervisory staff and physicians.
- Demonstrates flexibility in job assignment.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.