Clarkson EyeCare has a full-time licensed Optometrist opportunity at our Valley Station office in Louisville, Kentucky. We seek Optometrists who desire to work a medically-focused, fully integrated practice that provides patient-centered care.
Our team of highly skilled optometrists, opticians, and technicians focus on maintaining the health and development of our patients’ eyes by providing comprehensive eye care services. Clarkson EyeCare is a partner with EyeCare Partners, a leading network of integrated ophthalmology and optometry providers, serving patients across the entire vision care continuum. Our doctors are leaders in the field of full-scope, medical-model eye care.
What We Offer:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence.
- A doctor-led leadership team involved in all medical issues and the oversight of our Medical Executive Board.
- Investments in new equipment and infrastructure that allows you to apply your expertise and retain clinical autonomy.
- Access to our national medical network of practices, bringing together a wealth of expertise, resources and knowledge.
- A world-class support team that is dedicated and trained in providing efficient, patient-centered care.
- An established network for an immediate, sustained referral base.
- A custom and proprietary EHR system designed by doctors, and access to the latest in technology and medical testing for our patients.
- Competitive annual salary with a productivity bonus
- Signing Bonus
- Comprehensive employee benefit package including full medical, 401k w/ company match, short and long term leave, PTO and much more
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursements
- State license reimbursements
- Medical malpractice insurance
Apply through our website or contact Dawn Uzdale, Senior Physician Recruiter for more information!