Title: District Manager
Company: Clarkson Eyecare, EyeCare Partners
Medical, Vision, Dental
401k + Employer Matching
Paid Time Off, Holidays
Competitive Base Pay + Bonuses
Optical Education Reimbursement
Paid Maternity Leave
Full Time, 40 hours per week
We are looking for a career minded individual that has a desire to succeed personally and professionally within an evolving and growing organization.
District Managers are responsible for managing all facets of the optometric office operations within the designated district, including but not limited to; the daily operation of an office, including personnel management, budgetary controls, inventory controls while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Ensuring our customers have the best experience is a priority. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment. This position requires a lot of teamwork and provides a great opportunity to join a growing and successful company.
This employee would be responsible for offices in Ohio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day operations of our skilled optometric facilities in the south-east region, providing regular coaching and hands-on support to ensure effective operation for the patient
- Analyzes store financial data and makes recommendations regarding steps which can be implemented on the retail side of the business to improve profitability.
- Interview, hire, train, and direct office managers in the office and become involved in the hiring and development of department heads who support the office level team
- Ensure that staff training and development resources are utilized for every employee.
- Motivate employees to exceed performance standards and recognize star performers
- Ensure associates and management teams are in place as needed for the functional performance of the practice
- Conduct site visits in order to ensure programs are functioning and meeting operational standards as well as provide immediate hands-on feedback and action to meet standards
- Provide reporting to the RVP, HR, Marketing, and Finance on a regular basis
- Perform supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting and terminating, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates
- Monitors activities to ensure proper workflow and controls inventory processes to enhance member experience
- Regular travel with some overnight travel
The District Manager will oversee 8-10 optical offices and 90++ employees.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management function including department head or leadership role
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial role with a medical and/or retail organization who specializes in patient care, sales, budgets, project management and HR
- Budgetary and fiscal management skills
- Extensive experience and proficiency working with Google Business and/or Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to communicate effectively with staff, doctors, and other team members
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow-through skills
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required as this position has direct contact with numerous departments within and outside the market
- Demonstrates agility and ability to maintain office operations, budgets, on tight deadlines with multiple priorities subject to frequent changes
- Associates Degree
- Experience in Operations Management, Business Administration, Logistics, or Healthcare
- Working knowledge of Lean Principles
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636) 227-2600.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.